Welcome to our Terms of Service!
The site is owned and operated by Toon Explainers. These terms govern your access to, and use of, the site. If you do not agree with all of these Terms, do not use this site or any information or content contained on this site. Your use of this site shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by each of these terms set forth below. Toon Explainers reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time and will post notice of the changes and the updated Terms on this site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of this site after the changes have been posted means that you agree to the new Terms.
2. Two Revisions are allowed at the Script, visualization, Story Board and Voice over stages and 2 levels of correction can be made after the complete development of the video.
3. There can be no alterations in a particular stage once it is approved by the client and once the next stage is initiated.
For eg: Once if the script is approved and the storyboard stage is initiated, there can be no alterations in the script.
However, alterations in the Script will be allowed subject to payment of an additional fee as specified in ANNEXURE A
4. At the voiceover stage, different samples of voiceover from experts will be provided to the client for preference and approval. Voiceover samples contain different accents and modulations from voiceover artist, that can be picked according to the style of the video.
There can be no change in the script once the voice over is recorded.
However, revisions in the voiceover can be done subject to payment of an additional fee as specified in ANNEXURE A
The Final Animated Video is developed according to the approved Storyboard and at this stage the changes are minimal.
Any other occasional default solely subject to the discretion of the Party of the First Part
However, any change other than the changes mentioned above like changes requested in the animation stage with respect to color, theme, posses, angles, zooming, camera view, motions can be done subject to payment of an additional fee as specified in ANNEXURE A .
All background music used in the video shall be stock audio (single track) with normal license. For form of customised music charges shall be extra as applicable.
That the After Effects Source Files can be delivered to the Client subject to payment of an additional fee as specified in ANNEXURE A
1. Cost: Based on the Package
2. Schedule of Payment : 50% Advance and 50% after the completion of the project
3. Refund : Depending upon the stage of the process
4. Additional Charges: Depending on the man hours required for the additional work after the allocated number of revisions are lapsed.
5. Fee for Source File: